Monday, April 25, 2011

Can You Guess It? 10

That's all you get... no more clues...

Except to tell you that it's a great name that means something.

We'll post his name and the sweet meaning behind his name after our appointment tomorrow morning.

And then you can see if you guessed right!

And no, I didn't hear about my blood work/platelet count today (it is the south after all) but I'm sure I'll hear about it tomorrow (we are assuming no news means it's nothing to be concerned about).

Have I mentioned how great it is to have both our moms here to cook and clean for us? I know my weight gain these last weeks is not all baby... oooh food you are so good!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be honest. I'm stumped.

Anonymous said...

Wait, I changed my mind. I'm pretty sure I know it now.

Ausmerican Housewife - Creating with Kara Davies said...

My guess is either James or Ryan.

TheSpeights said...

You know I'll be watching this blog all morning until you post?! I'm praying HARD for the ultrasound this morning, too! Love you four!