Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Last Night of Just Greg and Heather

We are still hanging out at the hospital and soon will be going to bed… hopefully for the last time just Greg and Heather. Induction drugs will start around 5am and the doctor said again that we’ll hopefully be meeting our boy around lunch time! Insert cheers and applause here! Regardless, it’s pretty certain Eli’s birthday will be April 27, 2011.

Thankfully today has gone by quickly and we are most thankful that Eli is still doing well (love hearing that heartbeat!). God has given us peace but there are moments of fear of the unknown… wanting so badly for Eli to come alive and healthy, wanting us to meet him before his sister, wanting his intro to the world to be special.

Three years ago today I was in surgery and lost our first baby due to an ectopic pregnancy… so it’s another sweet reminder of what a journey parenthood has been for us and a reminder of God’s continued faithfulness to us.

We have limited time on blogger so sadly, posts on the blog may be fewer than I had hoped! Check facebook or shoot me an email if you need to contact me. We will try to get a photo on here as soon as possible of one seriously loved boy!

Thanks for your prayers!

-Heather

3 comments:

TheSpeights said...

Wow! I can't believe it. Eli will be here before I eat lunch ( I usually eat after 1). You two will be fantastic parents. I know that anxious "I can't believe this is our last night just the two of us" feeling. For us it was exciting and scary so I can only imagine the emotions you guys are experiencing. I am elated for Eli's debut and want to see you guys when you're ready. God is good. What a month April is for your family. Whew! Full of prayers for sure. I love you guys!
-Court

Nicholas, Cassie,Hudson, Reece, and Brody Bear said...

Lots of Love and Prayers Sent from the Nick Kasowski's tonight!!!!! Can't wait to see picture of your little mister!!!

Let Love Grow said...

Tearfully Excited as I hear the birds singing to begin the day - the 27th of April... you may be being "induced" by now... i pray all goes smoothly, I know each birth pang is super-sealed with a glorious silver lining... as it brings you closer and closer to meeting Eli. Much prayer for you and Greg in this moment!!