Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Name.

Drumroll...

We have a name for our little man.

Applause!!

You want to know it?

Well, you are going to just have to wait a little bit. I know that's just awfully rude of me to tell you we have a name and then not tell you what it is... just downright unfair! I know, I know! Curiosity is just bursting forth! I'm such a jerk.

But I wanted you to know that unlike with Maelee where we were indecisive about her name up until her birth and could never settle, we have actually had a name for quite some time for our guy. What grace! So you can breathe a sigh of relief that we have this decision set and made!

The big question is whether or not one of us (okay, most likely me) will spill the beans before we plan to. Since we have been calling him by his name when it's just Greg and I, there is a strong possibility we'll let it slip because it's already become so natural to us. And there are certain folks (you know who you are) that keep trying to manipulate it out of me.... oh boy!

Greg and I love our little guy so much and it's been a fun, special, unique connection for just us to know his sweet name. But soon, oh very soon, you all will know too!

-Heather

PS - I haven't heard anything concerning my blood work yet. It is the south so things take a bit longer 'round here! Also, thankfully my migraine went away Sunday and hasn't been back (and mr. migraine is not welcome back either).

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

No fair! But I can't wait to hear it!

Rachel said...

Some people!...trying to manipulate it out of you? I can't believe those people!

Rebekah said...

I can only guess that is ISN'T Poindexter...

TheSpeights said...

Oh the torture!!

Nikole said...

These days, I'm just thinking about the post that says he's here! I wondered today when the time will be. Good luck keeping the name under wraps!

I had been calling Emily "baby" so long in an effort not to spill her name that I almost forgot to tell people her name when she was born!

Tengesdal 4 said...

Does this mean I'm too late to suggest "Danger"? Let it just roll around your brain..
Danger Kasowski....

Don't mess with me- my name is Danger.

I make Danger look cute.

and then think of when his future fiancee tells her parents she's fallen in love with Danger....

Kinda makes you wish you'd asked me sooner, huh?? :)

AshleyM said...

i can't wait!!

Bill Crosby said...

It's William....isn't it?