Friday, April 8, 2011

Good on Paper.

Quick note to let ya'll know the little man passed all his "tests" this morning and things are "normal." He made it through this tough week. Much praise!

According to our doctor: "you look good on paper." Great news! Does that mean that I'm not struggling with doubts and concerns and worry? No. I have definite moments of "well, Maelee was looking good in her ultrasounds and on paper days before she died..." But a lot of that is probably just my migraine talking (yep, got one of those last night) coupled with a stressful week and my humanness.

I'll find out Monday the results of the blood they took today. I'm quite curious and I'm sure some of you medical people are too, so I'll let you know.

I'll post cupcake photos when my head feels up to dealing with the computer screen:) For now, thanks for praying for our most loved little man and his crazy parents! We can't wait to share him with you.

-Heather

No comments: