Monday, May 24, 2010

Maelee's Name Book!

I've been wanting to get a slideshow of these images for awhile now... and I don't have it quite figured out. You can click the image below and it should get you to the web album. OR you can see the slideshow on the right-hand side of the blog. There are 78 images, so if you really want to see them all you'll have to stay awhile. I spent a few hours in Photoshop today, it was great therapy to tweak images of M's name. A deep, heartfelt thank you to everyone that has sent us an image for Maelee's book.

I'll be making the book sometime this summer so feel free to add to her collection. We truly LOVE to see her name in any and every way.



-Maelee's Mommy

4 comments:

Jill K said...

what a special thing to have all those beautiful images, beautiful gifts in honor of your beautiful girl.

and I'm glad we can keep sending more....

much love,
jill

TheSpeights said...

WOW! These are fantastic! So creative! There is one more image coming your way. I hope it's not too late.

I'm praying for a safe trip for you guys and also that you don't miss your connecting flight. I wish I could be there.

Love you three,
Court

TheSpeights said...

I can't stop looking at these images. They are all so beautiful. I hope you guys know how much you are loved.

Tengesdal 4 said...

These are all so neat... and every one makes me love your little girl's name even more. You chose a beautiful name for her! I love this idea!