Monday, May 3, 2010

Name Book Pic.

Thanks to all those that have sent us photos for Maelee's Name Book. Keep them coming please! They are like therapy for us. I will post a slideshow once we get more.

Here is one Greg's co-worker did that we love. We are not pet people but this is adorable!

I asked Kristin and found out there are four dogs here, one for each letter in Maelee's name: Emily wore the "e", Annie wore the "a", Lily wore the "l" and Bosco wore the "M" since he's the male. Cute, eh?

Sidenote: if you want to do something for Maelee's book but are feeling intimidated, don't be (the dog montage was done by a graphic designer for pete's sake). We love to see Maelee's name regardless. And we can always crop and edit in photoshop for the final book if needed!

2 comments:

TheSpeights said...

I've got some work to do. My last contribution was pitiful and almost risque. ha ha ha! I'll be sending you more soon.

Erin said...

Well, I am a pet person - especially dogs - and I think this one is adorable! We've got a couple of pictures headed your way. Jon and I had such a great time taking them. I hope they're a blessing to you. Thanks for giving people the opportunity to 'do' something.
Still praying for you...