Sunday, March 28, 2010

Baby Towels.

Yesterday I was mentally going through all the things needed to bring baby home. I really have no idea, of course, but feel better prepared with the newborn diapers unpacked, wipes ready, clothes and bedding washed, etc. Greg also got the car seat in yesterday so now all we have to do is get that inspected. Check and check (yes, I visually check things of my mental to-do).

However I had a momentary freak out. We don't have any baby towels! I actually sat there thinking about those little hooded towels and then trying to figure out how we were going to get one before baby comes. Seriously. Then it dawned on me: we don't need a baby towel. Sanity was restored. I realized she could JUST USE A REGULAR TOWEL. Doh! People like me are why the baby industry is a multi-billion dollar industry.

Disclaimer: I am not saying that I would be strong and resist buying those cute pink and brown super soft hooded towels with the matching washcloths if given the chance...good thing I'm stuck on the couch and limit my online shopping.

No comments: