Thursday, March 18, 2010

Waiting. Still.

We are still waiting to see the doctor. I had blood drawn earlier today but apparently it wasn't good enough because I had blood drawn again just awhile ago. The person drawing the blood wouldn't tell us why they needed more ("ask the nurse because if you have other questions, I wouldn't know the answer"). I took a good nap this morning and we had a good lunch thanks to Greg's boss who brought Chic-fil-a (I had ordered a chicken salad sandwich from the hospital...won't be doing that again!). So just more waiting for the doctor who will hopefully come soon. We have both hit the "get us out of here" point. Greg got time to fill out his bracket this morning and is watching whatever game is on. I was about to send him out to run around the hospital he was getting a little crazed.

No comments: