Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Chippers!

Sometimes it's hard to live here. Not just because it's the south and so different from my North Dakotan roots... but just being far away from the familiar is hard. Some days it's invigorating and I'm up for the challenge. Other days it's a struggle and I have to ask the Lord why we are here at this time, at this moment in our lives.

Yesterday I got a package in the mail that had chippers in it! Yes, chippers, the wonderful treat of chocolate-covered potato chips that originated from a family of candy makers in ND/MN. When I lived blocks away from the candy shop in Grand Forks, I only had them occasionally. Now that I am 26 hours away, however, I can't just drive and pick myself up a box and that makes them taste even better than they ever did before. So thanks Ashley... for your friendship that spurred you to send me something this darn amazing.



Don't worry, I only allow myself to eat two a day...

No comments: