Thursday, March 18, 2010

Waiting.

We are waiting for the doctor/lab results right now. I am feeling good and the BP is normal. I read over my long post and here are some thoughts: 
 1. A lot of my blog is about food. I guess that says a lot about me! 
2. The post may have come off too positive - I want to point out that it was indeed miserable for awhile there especially for Greg. Nothing says love like having to get up continually whenever I needed him, unplugging/plugging and holding my cords, dealing all my neediness/emotionalness, and pouring my urine into a bucket!

 Other random thoughts this morning: 
 1. Sometimes it's nice not having a clue what's going on, other times I wish I could fly down nurse friends like Erin and Mollie who work with pregnant people everyday and they can take care of just me... 
 2. I bet there would be a market for fancy hospital gowns. These one size fits all things are not ideal. I bet rich people would pay money to wear nice ones. On another hospital gown note, nothing like a lesson in humility when leaving your backside exposed. 
3. I've had a lot of peace thus far...though as we are waiting for the doc this morning, I am getting a bit anxious. I also don't feel hopeless, regardless of the outcome, as hard as it is to say that and live it. 
 4. I really wish I would have forked out the dough for a good hair cut like I've needed for the past months. I think it would have helped me look/feel less disheveled. 
5. Being in a bed for a long time makes you lethargic yet antsy. I asked if I could go for a 5 minute walk last night and was quickly reprimanded by the nurse. 
 6. Greg is an amazing husband. He's doing great. I'm so glad to get to be married to him. 
 7. I wish our family could be here! We'll post as soon as we hear from the doctor. 

Thanks for all the love and prayers everyone!

1 comment:

Jill K said...

Oh how we wish we could be there with you too!!! So glad to read your updates here. THANKS for posting and updating us all. We love you and are so eagerly praying for God's perfect pick for your girl's birthday- and a healthy delivery and healthy mama.

WE LOVE YOU THREE!!!

all the China Ks