Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Definitely a Tysse.

I have come to learn that I am definitely a Tysse (for those that don't know Tysse is my maiden name). Pregnancy has highlighted my lineage by accenting one feature very obvious in many Tysse's: the chin. All you have to do is look at my sweet Aunt Ilene and my dad and you'll see the Tysse chin. I always have it but the pounds of pregnancy (all water weight, of course) have definitely accented it. Uff-da. We'll keep you all posted on the doctor's appointments in the next two days as we, hopefully, find out more about when this little girl may be arriving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, We have been thinking and praying for you a lot lately. It seems like you still have your humor! I'm glad those doctors are taking real good care of you. I hope you are enjoying the best rest. Well, as much as that can be enjoyed. I love the updates, keep them coming!

Love, Chris, Greg, Esther & Jadon Ireland