Friday, March 5, 2010

Boring Post Friday Update

We've had a busy day. I had an appointment this morning and all seems well! My blood pressure was good and I only gained one pound (compared to the whopping 10 in one month over Christmas). My hemoglobin was also very good (whatever that means). I don't have to see the doc again until the 17th when I'll start going weekly. It was a very pleasant appointment and I'm feeling very blessed. We also were blessed today by a sweet shower that Greg's co-workers put on for us... we now have some stuff to fill the nursery! Everyone wore pink today so when we walked in the room, all you saw were a bunch of corporate workers sort of matching in pinkness. It was very sweet. 

 Unfortunately Greg feels like crap today and came home shortly after the shower and has spent the rest of the day on the couch. On the rare chance Greg gets sick, he always, no matter the sickness, gets achy. Poor guy. I think he's overdone it a bit and it's nice to finally get to take care of him after months of him taking care of me. But it's still no fun that he is sick and has to take time off from work (sick leave and vacation are the same at BCBS). And we better pray his scratchy throat doesn't escalate into anything major...or him leading music for church on Sunday can't happen!

No comments: