Friday, October 4, 2013

Bump.

Slight bump in road for now. Labor & Delivery floor is packed and we are on hold until the nurse calls my doctor at 7:30 or so this morning. I must take my daily lovenox shot around 8am if I don't go in...and that would mean another full 24 hours before I could be induced. Which is not cool. 

Plus I've been so excited, not much sleep is happening! Baby has moved so I think she's fine. 

So if you are checking this, pray we could get in yet this morning so that baby could be born today!

-Heather

UPDATE: we are still waiting to hear if they can get us in...the charge nurse said they are trying! She also said for me not to take my shot until I hear from her around 10am. They may bring me in for monitoring. Who knows. Just a little more drama and waiting...

UPDATE: We are on our way to the hospital! They got us in! And we are pretty sure we just saw a snowflake in all the rain! Oh my! 

No comments: