Friday, October 4, 2013

Weather Advisory.

Oh my how a few days in North Dakota can change. We are under a wind advisory until 7pm and a winter weather advisory until tomorrow. It was 34 degrees at 3:36pm. We may get 1-3 inches of snow. It is a wet mess outside. I suppose it's good we are "stuck" inside! We've been here since 10am and it has looked like nighttime since! So dreary. Not lovely "welcome to the world" weather but it's definitely a story for our girl!

Greg is doing well. He got a short nap in and approves of the furniture. 

Baby is fine, steady heartbeat. Hopefully she's getting ready to evacuate. 

I am doing fairly well. Doctor will be in soon to check and see how we are progressing. I still haven't gotten an epidural because I haven't been in major pain. I will get one eventually. Contractions are getting closer and more intense but still not "ready to see baby" bad. At this point  I'm just hoping she'll be born on the 4th!

Also I ate two cookies. 

-Heather

5 comments:

Laurel said...

So excited for you all! Praying so much today for the arrival of this already much loved by many little girl!

Katie said...

eeeee! stalking you like crazy today and anxiously awaiting news :) she'll be in your arms so very soon!

Unknown said...

Love these updates! Glad you guys are all doing well :)

TheSpeights said...

I can't believe it's winter weather there and almost 80 degrees this afternoon here. Man I wish you guys were here! I want to hold that sweet baby!

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and Baby!

-Whitney O.