Friday, October 4, 2013

Whew.

Making it to the hospital today was a great thing! I'm so glad they squeezed us in! I am currently hooked up to the IV and the induction drug has started...hoping to deliver her by the end of the day. Nurse just said she was "pleasantly surprised" how the contractions were coming along so we are grateful for that. 

No news on my platelets but it sounds like an epidural is still an option. We will keep things updated as we know them! Like: my lunch just arrived and I forgot to order dessert. Shucks. 

Got rid of the boot in time for delivery...and I still look silly having to wear compression socks! Oh well. 


-Heather

2 comments:

Karina Wittmann said...

Cute pink toenails for the occasion! :)

TheSpeights said...

I am so anxious to see when little Miss K gets here!!!