Saturday, April 10, 2010

Miscellaneous

Also, I forgot to say that Amy my sister made it in yesterday around 5 p.m. I can't imagine how angry she was at the airlines for making her miss the memorial. She had to stay in a hotel in Chicago (which she had to pay for, but she may get reimbursed because she purchased trip protection insurance). She will be with us until Tuesday. Heather's sister and dad will be with us until Monday. My parents and Heather's mom will be with us for a few more days after that.

Jonathan and Rachel made some cookies and brought them over for Heather last night because she's been craving cookies. We shared some laughs with them and family, but we can only do that for a limited time. Heather had to leave to go to the other room.

For the nurses reading, I thought I'd give a drug update for what Heather's taking.

--Amoxicillin - to help with the infection she got during delivery

--Darvocet - to help with pain

--Advil - to help with pain

--Ambien - to help with sleeping

--Zoloft - to help with the emotional onslaught of possible PPD and losing a baby

--Prenatal vitamin - the doctor said to finish up the bottle

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear she made it safe... God bless you all and will keep you in my prayers.
Uncle, Father Tony

Anonymous said...

Our hearts are heavy & prayers are constantly given on your behalf. We love ya'll! Please let us know if you need anything.

Anonymous said...

Hey bro,

Just wanted to let you know that you and Heather are heavy on our hearts and in our prayers. We have been reading your blog and have been deeply touched by the clarity and composure of your postings these last few days. I can't but think that God is moving many, many people to intercede on your behalf during this time. We love y'all and are praying against all the what if's,

Fletcher

Jill K said...

Greg and Heather, I'm sure we speak for many when we say thank you for sharing with us here and for letting friends embrace you Friday morning and receiving a few visitors as you can. But please know that we are GLAD for you to receive what you can and leave when you need to.
We love you so and are trusting you to our Father, that he will continue holding you near to his heart.
love you-
Matt and Jill

Seth Franke said...

Hey, buddy! I'm so glad some of your family members are able to be with you during this difficult time. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Heather and Greg, I just heard about your loss and want you to know that I am thinking of you. I know there isn't anything that I can do other than offer my thoughts and prayers--and I certainly am doing that. Love you. Sue McNaboe

Michelle Fry said...

Greg and Heather, you have been in our thoughts and prayers continually this past week. Greg, thank you for sharing so much with us on this blog--we are all blessed by your display of faith in and love for Christ in this extremely difficult time. We will continue to pray for you both.
~Love, Dan and Michelle Fry